In 2011, Soucie Salo Safety Inc. proudly announced the opening of a third location in Timmins, Ontario. Combined with locations in Sudbury and Val Caron, Soucie Salo Safety Inc. is positioned to conveniently service Northeastern Ontario.
Soucie Salo Safety Inc. features an 18,000 sq.ft facility hosting a large, well-stocked showroom for the worker to try PPE before buying, a warehouse with the largest on-hand inventory in the region to meet just in time requirements, a training center to meet all of your safety training requirements, and the only manufacturer authorized service center for fall protection and gas detection equipment in Northern Ontario.
Soucie Salo Safety Inc. specializes in safety. Dealing directly with the major manufacturers allows the staff to be manufacturer trained to serve you better and gives our customers direct access to manufacturer support. Major brands carried include MSA, 3M, North Safety, Uvex, Miller, Draeger, Capital Safety, Terra Footwear, Carhartt, Big Bill, Kimberly Clark, Brady, Best Glove and Richlu.
News & Events
Soucie Salo Safety Inc is committed to the continuity of our services to support the health and well-being of our staff, our customers, and our tenants throughout this period of escalated concern on an ongoing basis. Therefore, in the best interests of our employees, clients, customers, and the general public, we have implemented temporary measures to mitigate the potential impact of COVID-19 within Soucie Salo Safety and our community more broadly.
In accordance with new measures introduced by the Ontario government
Effective Immediately the Val Caron location will be temporarily closed.
The Sudbury location remains open in a limited capacity from Monday to Friday 7:30am until 5:30pm.
We encourage you to call our Sudbury location at 705-674-8092, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us online at www.souciesalosafety.com in order to place an order or to make inquiries regarding our supplies and services.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation throughout these unprecedented time
For over 60 years, Soucie Salo Safety has been providing customers with exceptional products and services. As we try to balance the needs of our more than 500 employees and thousands of customers across Canada and beyond, we are also thinking about the long-term impact of the virus threat on our business, our supplier relationships, and our people while taking the advice from government agencies to keep supply chains open. Of course, our hearts go out to those impacted by the Covid19 virus. These are challenging times for all.
We are committed to supporting our customers, the majority of whom are engaged in providing essential services and as such:
- All Locations & Service Counters are Open: With stringent cleanliness and safety measures in place for the benefit of our employees and customers, our service counters remain open. Cash transactions will not be accepted to limit exposure; credit, debit and account purchases are accepted.
- Options to Support You: A portion of our sales and supply chain staff are now working remotely but have full access to our systems to support customer needs. If you don’t have a Soucie Salo Safety contact you can easily reach us:
- Phone Inquiries: Contact a branch nearest to you.
- Sudbury – 705.674.8092
- Val Caron – 705.897.5228
- Timmins – 705.360.7233
- Email Inquiries: email@example.com
- Phone Inquiries: Contact a branch nearest to you.
- Supply Depth: Because we have diverse supply base our supply chain has experienced little disruption. Items such as clothing, footwear, head protection, fall protection, gloves, glasses are in stock with volume regularly arriving at our locations but due to higher-than-normal demand respiratory protection, disposable clothing and cleansers are available either in limited amounts or on a periodic basis with lead times that vary.
- Uninterrupted Deliveries: With many logistics partners across Canada who are continuing operation, we are well-positioned to serve your needs.
We send our best wishes to all of our partners, customers, colleagues, and friends. Please stay safe, healthy and hopeful.
We have been presented with an unprecedented challenge from the COVID-19 virus pandemic that has affected many countries across the world, including Canada and all the communities in which we live and work.
Our thoughts are with those who have been affected by the virus. This will be a difficult time for all of us as we begin to understand the current and potential impacts from this virus. As we adapt to this new reality, all our decisions will be guided by our principles, which remain as always, protect our people, protect our customers and protect our businesses. CLICK HERE to view the full announcement.
Announcement, Soucie Salo Safety Announces Opening of New Branch in Timmins, Ontario
Soucie Salo Safety, a company of Source Atlantic Limited, is excited to announce the relocation and official opening of a new Soucie Salo Safety branch in Timmins, Ontario. The new branch opened for operation on Tuesday, September 4, 2018 and features an open concept showroom with extensive product displays that make it easy for customers to see the broad range of stocked products Soucie Salo Safety offers. CLICK HERE to view the full announcement.
Announcement: Source Atlantic Ltd. is pleased to welcome Soucie Salo Safety Inc
Source Atlantic Ltd. is pleased to announce our partnership with Soucie Salo Safety Inc. by acquiring majority shares of the business and is excited to have Soucie Salo Safety be part of the greater Source Atlantic organization. In operation since 1955 with more than 25 employees, Soucie Salo Safety Inc. supplies personal protective equipment and safety supplies to the mining, construction, forestry, government, health care, manufacturing, and service industries. CLICK HERE to view the full announcement.